Some of the oldest seahorse stories tell of the Greek sea God Poseidon galloping through the oceans on a golden chariot pulled by hippocampus, half horse and half fish. Ancient Greek fishermen believed the real seahorses they sometimes found tangled in their nets were the offspring of Poseidon’s mighty steeds.
Silver plated seahorses, pale aqua cord. Pull closure adjustable from 2 - 3.5 inches in diameter.
When caring for your jewelry, here some useful tips:
- Do not expose your plated jewelry to household chemicals.
- Take off your jewelry for bathing, swimming pool, hot tub and during intensive workout.
- Avoid contact with parfum and lotions.
- When your jewelry is not being worn, it is a good idea to store it in an anti-tarnish container, such a soft pouch separated from other jewelry.
- If your silver-plated items are showing some signs of tarnish and require a light clean, using plain old soap and water can restore its shine. Use a mild liquid soap and warm water to create a foamy solution in a container. Submerge the jewelry in the water for several minutes.