A tribute to our beautiful Florida beaches, some of the best shelling in the world!
Silver plated shells, coral-colored cord. Pull closure adjustable from 2 - 3.5 inches in diameter.
When caring for your jewelry, here some useful tips:
- Do not expose your plated jewelry to household chemicals.
- Take off your jewelry for bathing, swimming pool, hot tub and during intensive workout.
- Avoid contact with parfum and lotions.
- When your jewelry is not being worn, it is a good idea to store it in an anti-tarnish container, such a soft pouch separated from other jewelry.
- If your silver-plated items are showing some signs of tarnish and require a light clean, using plain old soap and water can restore its shine. Use a mild liquid soap and warm water to create a foamy solution in a container. Submerge the jewelry in the water for several minutes.